Parc RivieraWhere The Good Life Flows
Parc Riviera. The Best of West Coast
Parc Riviera condo prices, location, floor plans and showflat viewing are available here.
This new launch condo by developer EL Development is scheduled to open it sales gallery for viewing in September.
The project will comprise two 36-storey towers with 752 units of cluster houses as well as 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments.
Find out why it’s worth investing in this premium residential development near the second CBD of Singapore.
Register your interest now to ensure that you’ll enjoy priority viewing and developer’s discount.
Away From It All…
Parc Riviera’s location besides Sungei Ulu Pandan presents you with a tranquil vista to come home to.
It is also a short walk walk to relaxation and recreation offered by the Pandan Reservoir.
As this condo is ensconced in a private residential and landed enclave, you’ll enjoy a level of exclusivity and privacy rarely encountered in the city.
And with the height of this development, you’ll enjoy unblocked views of the surrounding greenery.
Register Now To Get Your Exclusive InvitationCall or text official hotline: 8113 8043
… Yet Close To The Action
Parc Riviera is close to the shops, eateries and supermarkets at Teban Gardens, West Coast Plaza, Clementi Mall, Westgate, Big Box, IMM, JCube, JEM and City Vibe.
Parents will enjoy access to a wide selection of schools and educational institutions in the vicinity. These include the Nan Hua Primary and High School, Qifa Primary School, Pei Tong Primary School, Clementi Primary School, Tanglin Secondary School, NUS High School and Clementi Town Secondary School. The Yale-NUS College, School of Science and Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic and National University of Singapore are also close by.
Connectivity to the rest of Singapore is excellent with the AYE and West Coast Highway around the corner. A shuttle bus will also ferry residents to Clementi Central with its bus interchange and Clementi MRT station. To top it all, the upcoming Cross Island Line will whisk Singaporeans from Jurong to Changi in minutes.
The Vibrancy of Jurong
Parc Riviera is just a few minute’s drive away to Jurong, earmarked as Singapore’s second CBD. Here are some examples of all the exciting developments springing up around this hub in the West.
- Jurong Lake District and Jurong Gateway with its exciting mix of commercial developments and community facilities like the Science Centre, Chinese Garden, Jurong lake, shopping malls, Jurong East MRT station and high speed rail terminus
- Jurong Innovation District which houses the Nanyang Technological Institute and an industrial park of the next generation
Why Invest In Parc Riviera
- There are limited 1 and 2 bedroom new launch units in the West
- An attractive location that combines the tranquility of a riverside environment with the vibrancy of the 2nd CBD
- Different unit sizes and types ranging from 1 to 4 bedroom types to cater to your requirement
- Rental potential is enormous with the proximity of One North, Jurong Innovation District, International Business Park, Jurong Gateway and the various tertiary institutions.
- The main contractor is an A1 contractor, trusted to tender for public sector projects of unlimited value.
- The buzz of the nearby High Speed Rail Station
Parc Riviera Floor Plans
Parc Riviera floor plans have not been released yet. Register your interest with us and we’ll update you as soon as they are released.
Parc Riviera Indicative Prices
Parc Riviera indicative prices are not available yet. Register to ensure you get the latest developer prices as well as priority viewing.
Notable nearby property: